Pork Chop Dinner
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- Pork with baked beans, cinnamon and apples.
- 4 center cut pork chops, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 28 oz Original Baked Beans
- 2 tbsp apple jelly
- 8 slice apple
- Ground cinnamon (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In skillet, brown chops evenly in hot oil, about 5 minutes on each side. Drain chops on paper towels.
- Pour beans into a 2-quart casserole and place chops on top of beans. Bake 45 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine jelly and water. Baste chops with jelly mixture and arrange apple slices on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Return to oven and continue baking an additional 15 minutes.