Skip to content
All American Bean Bake
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Beans, mustard and cheese make up this dish!
- 8 frankfurters, thinly sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp allspice
- 28 oz Original Baked Beans
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, firmly packed
- 10 oz American or cheddar cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In skillet, lightly brown sliced frankfurters with onion, butter, allspice, dry mustard and pepper, mixing well.
- Pour beans into a baking dish.
- Add ketchup and brown sugar; mix well.
- Spread evenly over the bottom of the dish.
- Layer frankfurters over beans.
- Top with cheese slices, if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes.