Beef and Biscuit Casserole
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- A delicious casserole with beef, cheese and vegetables.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 16 oz Baked Beans With Maple Flavor
- 15 oz tomato sauce (1 15-oz. can)
- 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 12 x 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef, celery, onion and pepper 10 to 15 minutes until beef is lightly browned and vegetables are tender. Stir in beans and tomato sauce; heat to boiling.
- Pour hot filling into prepared dish. Place biscuits around edge of dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until filling is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle cheese over biscuits; let stand until cheese melts. Makes 6 servings.