Skip to content
Easy Minestrone Soup
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- A quick and easy soup to beat the cold.
- 16 oz Baked Beans With Bacon and Onion
- 14.5 oz beef broth (1 14.5-oz. can)
- 14.5 oz chicken broth (1 14.5-oz. can)
- 8 oz tomato sauce (1 8-oz. can)
- 2 1/2 cup frozen Italian-blend vegetables
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tsp Polaner® Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Polaner® Chopped Basil
- 1/2 cup small shell macaroni
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- In large saucepan, combine beans, broths, tomato sauce, frozen vegetables, celery, garlic and basil; heat to boiling.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 15 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese.
- Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.