Easy Beef and Bean Soup
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 6
- Soup with bacon, beef and beans.
- 4 slice bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 28 oz Original Baked Beans
- 14.5 oz beef broth
- 11.5 oz vegetable juice cocktail
- In 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, cook bacon and onion 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until onion is softened. Add beef; cook, stirring, 10 minutes until beef is lightly browned.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; heat to boiling. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Makes 6 servings.