Skip to content
Chunky Ham and Bean Soup Recipe
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- A great soup for the cold weather.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked ham, coarsely chopped
- 28 oz Original Baked Beans
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large saucepan heat oil; sauté onion and ham, 5 minutes. Meanwhile, combine 2 cups beans and beef broth in a blender container. Cover. Purée
- Add purée to saucepan with remaining beans and pepper. Simmer 15 minutes. If a thinner soup is desired, add more beef broth.