Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Enjoy this Mexican dish for lunch or dinner! Recipe courtesy of Patricia Wierzbicki.
- 1 can Original Baked Beans
- 4 oz mild green chiles, drained
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 package Mexican shredded cheese
- 1 package large flour tortillas
- shredded lettuce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On large baking sheet, place a few flour tortillas. Add taco seasoning and beans. On top of beans, place tomato slices, salt and pepper, chiles and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with shredded lettuce or your choice of toppings.