Skip to content
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- Comfort food the whole family will enjoy.
- 3/4 lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1 package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 packages roasted garlic or butter and herb mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 can Baked Beans With Bacon and Onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13 x 9x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove sausage from casings.
- In large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until browned, stirring frequently; drain fat.
- Stir in beans, peas and carrots, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; heat to boiling.
- Spoon filling into prepared dish.
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- Stir in an additional 1/ 2 cup water to make potatoes creamier.
- Spread potatoes in an even layer over filling.
- Dot top with butter.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes until potatoes are lightly browned.